Sunday, March 6, 2011

annotated bibliography

The primary source that I found most useful was the Boston Globe newspaper which provided very useful information about the local high schools spike in athletic fees. It made me realize a huge point in my paper which is the fact that family caps (one flat rate for families who have more than one kid playing sports) were eliminated. I found this by simply going to boston.com which is the website for the Boston Globe. This article put it into perspective how serious this issue is and how some schools have unsuccessfully dealt with this problem.

1 comment:

  1. I think this will be a great source for you to use because a newspaper article will provide different kind of information a website or journal will. I like how current it is being written only in June of 2010 and that it talks about different sports and the effects on them.

    ReplyDelete