Sunday, March 6, 2011

Primary Source

The primary source I found to be very helpful when starting my research on animal abuse was the PETA, People for Ethical Treatment of Animals, organization. Using this website I was able to gather information upon the issue of animal abuse as well as how this organization works in order to help victimized animals and to prevent future unnecessary acts of cruelty from occurring. PETA provided a solid starting point for my research, and from there I was able to branch out and find the area of animal abuse I was interested in as a concentration point.

http://www.peta.org

1 comment:

  1. I think the ASPCA could also be a primary source for your paper, Amanda. I think this is a very successful organization and their facts will be useful in your introductions.

    ReplyDelete